NCAA track and field rules committee rescinds verifiable performances rule June 20, 2017 9:29 ET
The NCAA Men’s and Women’s Track and Field Rules Committee on Thursday rescinded an impending rule change regarding verifiable performances.
King Ches competes in last race May 22, 2017 11:06 ET
EUGENE, Ore. – King Ches has run his last collegiate race in an Oregon singlet.
WATCH: UT sprinter's unreal 40 time May 2, 2017 3:51 ET
Move over John Ross III, there's a new 40-yard dash king.
Winter Championships gallery April 21, 2017 11:31 ET
Did you miss some of the exciting action of the 2017 winter championships? If so, we have you covered. Take a look at this gallery of all the activity from this championship season:
Indoor tracks will now require curbing April 20, 2017 8:43 ET
The NCAA Playing Rules Oversight Panel on Wednesday approved a rule, effective Dec. 1, 2018, requiring all newly constructed or resurfaced indoor tracks to be surveyed for a curb and to have regulation curbing ...
- BASE Florida, LSU will meet for the title |
- BASE How to watch the CWS | Scores | Schedule
- BASE Florida, LSU set to battle in all-SEC CWS
- BASE Leaving Omaha bittersweet for teams
- BASE Tigers defeat OSU, punch ticket to Finals
- BASE UF beats TCU in rematch behind Faedo
- BASE Papierski homers from both sides of plate
- BASE Florida's Rivera playing for his mother |
- DI ChampionshipMarch 10-11, 2017Gilliam Indoor TrackCollege Station, TX